baby growth
baby

Monday, November 23, 2009

Thankful Tuesday

Tuesday 24.11.09

Sometimes we spend most of our time focusing on the negative in life, questiong n cursing God for why thiings go wrong. Instead, i aim to live my life focusin on the positives, the thing to be thankful for. So here's what i'm most thankful for today:

* waking up to a brand new day, with my children surrounding me;

* the ability as a woman to be able to breastfeed. Tho some mothers' aren't able to for long or even at all, i hope to be able to continue breastfeeding for a while yet;

* overcast days, especially after such hot, humid weather for previous weeks;

* amazing friends i can turn to when i need someone to whinge to and vent with;

* a loving family who are there for support anytime i need it, their love can always be felt;

* my children who brighten my life just by simply being there. One tiny smile, or a simple "I love you Mummy" never fails to melt my heart;

and most of all,

* a God who loves me unconditionally, who sacrificed his own son so that His love could be shown and so that i can spend an eternity with Him.

What are you thankful for today? Look around you and try focusing on the things that make you smile, the things you couldn't live without. Instead of being negative try being thankful - it's sure to pick ur mood up when you most need it.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment